Thursday, March 25, 2010

Houston, we (think we) have baby movement!

I'm pretty positive I first felt the baby move yesterday.  I was at work, and I felt a definite wiggling, almost the feeling of someone tapping me on my belly (but of course, it was in my belly).  It happened probably 8 times within a couple of minutes.  I'm almost positive this was the real deal because it was a definite feeling of movement, not just a faint flutter (like a muscle twitch), and it felt like it was happening in the right place (rather than underneath my rib).  It was so exciting to feel; my heart actually started racing.  I'm hoping to keep feeling these from here on out, mainly because it helps me know that baby is doing well, but also slightly to prove to myself that I'm not totally delusional. 

I am excited for a fun weekend.  Wyatt and I are off to a date night tonight.  We may even be crazy and go see a movie after dinner.  We'll see. 

Happy (almost) weekend everyone! 

1 comment:

Christygirl said...

SUPER exciting!!! I LOVE that feeling!! Enjoy each and every time that sweet baby moves!! You'll miss it when it's gone!! :)
~Christy